A new(ish) camera

I finally upgraded the old camera...
I'm moving from a relatively high end point and shoot from 2007, to a basic mirror less DSLR from about 2014

- as always my basic requirement is full manual mode, and no weird double flashes that will mess with a slave flash.
- size is important, but not overly so, I just want a machine that will do what I want, and allow me the control when I want it.

The EOS-M fits these criteria, and is a large step up from the compact that I was using prior. It's not the top of the line, nor the newest, but for something that I will abuse, that suits me just fine.
I've got the 22mm pancake lens, an 18-55mm lens, and I've added a 55-200mm lens, allowing me to get close to the action for climbing shots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hypotheticals from a hypocrite

Butterfly Wall Direct

Lunar Eclipse 31st Jan 2018